Aggressive And Personable Representation Throughout Franklin County
When you have been arrested and charged with a crime, you may feel ashamed and embarrassed. You want a lawyer you can trust, one who will understand all the emotions you feel. An experienced criminal defense attorney will guide you through the process, making certain that you understand your options, so that you can make informed decisions.
At The Law Office of Jeffrey Scott Thompson, PLLC, we aggressively defend men and women charged with felonies and misdemeanors, from juvenile crimes and property offenses to drug offenses. We value the relationship we build with each of our clients, and with us you know you have a lawyer you can trust. Contact us today to schedule a confidential consultation.
Experienced Legal Representation Here For You Every Step Of The Way
We represent individuals at all stages of criminal proceedings, from the bail hearing through trial. We can also help you expunge prior criminal convictions. If you are unable to come to our office because you are incarcerated, we can travel to meet with you at the detention center.
In our criminal defense practice, we handle a broad range of felony and misdemeanor charges, including:
- Drug offenses: We handle all matters related to drug offenses, including possession, sale and trafficking, manufacture and cultivation, and importation, involving controlled substances such as methamphetamine, heroin, MDMA, cocaine and marijuana.
- Drunk driving charges: We thoroughly investigate DUI/DWI charges to protect our clients’ rights and interests. Police officers are not immune to mistakes, and we seek to uncover any errors on the part of police and seek a positive outcome for our clients.
- Violent offenses: We defend individuals who have been arrested and charged with crimes involving violence, such as assault, assault and battery, aggravated assault and battery, and homicide, including manslaughter.
- Property crimes: We handle a broad range of property crimes, including trespass, arson and injury to real property.
- Juvenile crimes: We aggressively protect the rights of minors in all types of criminal proceedings, including truancy, minors in possession and assault.
We also work with individuals who have been designated as habitual felons or who may be identified as habitual felons, protecting your rights at sentencing to ensure that the statutory guidelines are followed.
For aggressive yet personable advocacy in Franklin County and the surrounding communities in North Carolina, contact our office to set up a confidential consultation. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover and can process payments over the phone.